T Totsuwa Jr. Member Joined Jan 5, 2014 Messages 36 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location Spruce Pine, North Carolina Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 21, 2014 #1 I cannot seem to find this point... I think its a "Coldwater" just not sure. Found in the mountains of Avery County, North Carolina not far from Tennessee state line. Attachments Coldwater 1c.webp 7 KB · Views: 76 Upvote 0
I cannot seem to find this point... I think its a "Coldwater" just not sure. Found in the mountains of Avery County, North Carolina not far from Tennessee state line.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2014 #2 You must of borrowed my camera? thats how my pics have been looking. Can you get a better pic of it? Nice looking point
You must of borrowed my camera? thats how my pics have been looking. Can you get a better pic of it? Nice looking point
T Totsuwa Jr. Member Joined Jan 5, 2014 Messages 36 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location Spruce Pine, North Carolina Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 21, 2014 Thread Owner #3 I will buy a camera tomorrow! Yeah I'll try to post a better pic, it's a cell phone.
T Totsuwa Jr. Member Joined Jan 5, 2014 Messages 36 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location Spruce Pine, North Carolina Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 21, 2014 Thread Owner #4 If these are not good enough I will re-post tomorrow with a good camera!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2014 #5 Yeah I need to buy one myself. Still blurry.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2014 #6 Looks like a Savannah River after a few re sharpenings
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2014 #7 I'll go along with Gator on that point, nice chubby little thing.Great find
bci101tractors Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 541 Reaction score 279 Golden Thread 0 Location US Detector(s) used whites dfx garret 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2014 #8 Would be a Hixton around here...nice find, congrats.