pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The owner of one coin shall be punished by imprisonment for five years. A fine of twenty-five thousand dollars, and if he is arrested a second time, he will pay a fine of fifty thousand dollars and ten years in prison
But I am an unknown person, haha, and there is no evidence of me
But every once in a while, I will post some pieces that show you jealousy. You will adapt to that
I'm not sure what you say is reality-based.
I Google coins for sale from Tunisia.

Ding-ding-ding
We have a winner!
So many sites it's really hard to pick a seller.

So enlighten me sir.
Why do you say something like you did, and why does a simple internet search claims a 180 degrees from your statement?

Just kind of confusing that's all.

Because if what you're saying it would be like shooting fish in a barrel for enforcement.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Aymen gh

Aymen gh

Dec 9, 2023
Tunisia
Detector(s) used
Makro nokta
If by "adapt", you mean "ignore", then you're probably right.

Ding-ding-ding
We have a winner!

So enlighten me sir.
Why do you say something like you did, and why does a simple internet search claims a 180 degrees from your statement?

Because if what you're saying it would be like shooting fish in a barrel for enforcement.
Do you have a degree in international law so you know what Tunisian law stipulates?
You know nothing about the reality on the ground
Any antique item, its owner is punished with 5 years in prison and a fine of 25,000 dollars. If the matter is repeated, 10 years in prison with a fine of 50,000 dollars.
I am sure that you are interfering in something that you know nothing about and that you do not know what treasures you can find
The Carthaginian, Roman, and Byzantine empires, the Numidian kingdom, the era of the kings of the Tunisian kingdom, the era of the Husseinid, Fatimid, Abbasid, and Ottoman states, and the beys of Tunisia, a very long period and successive civilizations, and you are not judge negativity

Upvote 0

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The owner of one coin shall be punished by imprisonment for five years. A fine of twenty-five thousand dollars, and if he is arrested a second time, he will pay a fine of fifty thousand dollars and ten years in prison
But I am an unknown person, haha, and there is no evidence of me
But every once in a while, I will post some pieces that show you jealousy. You will adapt to that
But I am an unknown person,

Hahaha not anymore your not hahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣

Upvote 1

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have a degree in international law so you know what Tunisian law stipulates?
Any antique item, its owner is punished with 5 years in prison and a fine of 25,000 dollars. If the matter is repeated, 10 years in prison with a fine of 50,000 dollars.
I am sure that you are interfering in something that you know nothing about and that you do not know what treasures you can find
The Carthaginian, Roman, and Byzantine empires, the Numidian kingdom, the era of the kings of the Tunisian kingdom, the era of the Husseinid, Fatimid, Abbasid, and Ottoman states, and the beys of Tunisia, a very long period and successive civilizations, and you are not judge negativity

No sir but your telling us, and if after a google search things are found... well ... Someone is in a LOT of trouble 🤣:laughing7:

Upvote 1
OP
OP
Aymen gh

Aymen gh

Dec 9, 2023
Tunisia
Detector(s) used
Makro nokta
If by "adapt", you mean "ignore", then you're probably right.

Ding-ding-ding
We have a winner!

So enlighten me sir.

But I am an unknown person,

Hahaha not anymore your not hahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣
وهو كذالك ان كنت تفهم ما قلتله لأنك حمار وحشي
وان كنت تظن اني لست مجهول
لما انزلت صور
لا أعلم هل انت ذكي بالفعل أما ان الكعك و الكوكاكولا اثرت سلبا علي دماغك غبي واحمق لنشر في منتدي في الطرف الآخر من الكرة الارضية
بهاتف مشفر

و متصفح tor browser
وجدار ناري قوي
اجل أنا مجهول
أيها الغبي

Upvote 0

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
وهو كذالك ان كنت تفهم ما قلتله لأنك حمار وحشي
وان كنت تظن اني لست مجهول
لما انزلت صور
لا أعلم هل انت ذكي بالفعل أما ان الكعك و الكوكاكولا اثرت سلبا علي دماغك غبي واحمق لنشر في منتدي في الطرف الآخر من الكرة الارضية
بهاتف مشفر

و متصفح tor browser
وجدار ناري قوي
اجل أنا مجهول
أيها الغبي
Congratulations. You just made it to my "ignore" list.

Upvote 2

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm not doubting your history and if you took it that way, well try another translation machine.

I was questioning the fact that you stipulated what the law is, but it seems that it's a very lax one with all the sales that are being offered around on the internet.

But listen really easy to know that it's just like every other 3rd word country you have a reputation to up hold.

So go to these sites and tell them they're an Zebra and they're stupid
Really why are you calling the respected membership this.

The internet cafe's are a real thing over there are they not?

"On Transparency International's 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index, Tunisia scored 40 on a scale from 0 ("highly corrupt") to 100 ("very clean"). When ranked by score, Tunisia ranked 85th among the 180 countries in the Index, where the country ranked first is perceived to have the most honest public sector."
"It is estimated that Tunisia lost more than US$1 billion per year between 2000 and 2008 due to corruption, bribery, kickbacks, trade mispricing and criminal activities."

Upvote 1

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Top left looks like this coin:

Antoninus Pius (AD 138-161). Silver denarius, Rome 139 A.D. - TR POT COS II, Fortuna.​

zoom view
Ancient Coins - Antoninus Pius (AD 138-161). Silver denarius, Rome 139 A.D. - TR POT COS II, Fortuna.

Ancient Coins - Antoninus Pius (AD 138-161). Silver denarius, Rome 139 A.D. - TR POT COS II, Fortuna.

Roman Empire - Antoninus Pius (AD 138-161).
Silver denarius (3.31 g., 19 mm.) from Rome mint 139 A.D.

ANTONINVS AVG PIVS P P, bare head right /

TR POT COS II, Fortuna standing left holding rudder on globe and cornucopiae.

RIC 49a.
Don in SoCal

Upvote 3

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Top right coin:
Roman coin of Faustina I AR silver denarius - AETERNITAS
Zoom image

Roman coin of Faustina I AR silver denarius - AETERNITAS​

Faustina I​

Size: 19mm Weight: 2.96 grams
Obverse: DIVA FAVSTINA, Draped bust right, hair elaborately waved in several loops around head, drawn up and coiled on top.
Reverse: AETERNITAS, Aeternitas standing front with globe, veil blown out around head
Don in SoCal

Upvote 3

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread