What's new

I need some help on IDing this

Silver crazy

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, CZ-7A Pro
Can i get someones opinion on this found with the E-Trac it might have come off some kind of car not real sure. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • P1011129.webp
    P1011129.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 376
By the way, this is my first time solving a "what is it riddle." Silver, all I need is your mailing address so I can get your bill out to you. ;D


Michael
 
Upvote 0
Man, y'all gettin' FAST at IDs.
Gettin' so a non typing old man has to hurry to get a chance!
Great ID. :coffee2:
Scott
 
Upvote 0
Nice ID on the hubcab emblem Michael and a nice find :icon_sunny: Green check please :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • 858MCcapemblem.gif
    858MCcapemblem.gif
    24.5 KB · Views: 291
Upvote 0
Michael in SC said:
By the way, this is my first time solving a "what is it riddle." Silver, all I need is your mailing address so I can get your bill out to you. ;D


Michael

WTG on that ID, but before you bill, you should be able to tell who owned the car :D
 
Upvote 0
Thanks on the ID. So how much do i owe you ha ha?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom