What's new

i need to buy this guy a ticket back home fast

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
his is plundering the yellow metal from the lane............:)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
TOD1.jpg

TOD2.jpg

TOD3.jpg

TOD4.jpg

TOD5.jpg

TOD6.jpg

TOD7.jpg

TOD8.jpg

TOD9.jpg

TOD10.jpg

TOD11.jpg

TOD12.jpg

TOD13.jpg

TOD14.jpg

TOD15.jpg

TOD16.jpg

TOD17.jpg

TODNUT.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Looks like there was enough to go around for the three of you! Yep, looks like you had a good day after all.

HH

Desertfox
 
Max, Nice spin buddy........Hey........... quit loaning him the Magic Scoop!!
 
You didn't do bad at all! New friend, some nice silver, great pictures.... nope.... you didn't do bad at all! WTG I love the dollar pendant!
 
Great pics. looks like you did alright with your finds....Matt
 
I always enjoy your posts Max. :thumbsup:
 
:icon_thumright:

max great post...always enjoyed seeing your pictures
thx

herb
 
only problem with this spin report I see is a lack of "diggers" Good Luck Max :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom