A lot of metal detectorists refer to what we do as "dirt fishing". There are a lot of similarities with regular fishing. Most fishermen would never describe fishing as "stressful". It is supposed to be quite the opposite.
Just like regular fishing, when dirt fishing, the idea is to get out and enjoy yourself. Sometimes the only thing you will catch are "little fish". But there will someday come a day when you "reel in a big one" and that makes it all worth while. But reeling in the little ones can also be enjoyable.
So don't worry about it. Just go have fun. Putting pressure on yourself is just not worth it.
It took me YEARS to find my first silver coin. And when I finally found it, you would have thought that I would have been jumping over the moon. Don't get me wrong, I was pretty excited. And then I calmed down and went right back to detecting again. My point is that I had built myself up to really wanting to accomplish that goal and when it finally happened I realized that it wasn't that big of a deal. So don't put pressure on yourself over it.
As a side note, in finding that first silver coin I realized that all along it was my own fault that I was not succeeding. There are tiny little things you can do to improve your odds. For example, for many years I didn't dig any signals that weren't repeatable from both directions. Turns out, silver coins that are deep won't always give you a good signal in both directions. You have to be willing to go after those faint iffy signals to find the heavy/old stuff. Now I look much more carefully at how deep the target appears to be. If it is deep, I don't care what it sounds like I'm going to dig it. I was also just hunting in parks. Well, if you want to find silver coins you have to go to where silver coins are found. And the parks around me aren't old enough for there to be many silver coins. I finally went to a 1940s home site and the fourth signal I dug for the day was a silver Mercury dime! I actually found two silver coins, 65 clad coins, a musket ball, a lead pistol ball, two silver plated spoons, and a 1958 fair token. All in four hours of detecting! It was the best day out I had ever had in all my years of detecting. Needless to say it made me reflect on what I had been doing wrong all those years.
I'm not saying that you are doing something wrong. All I can say is that I didn't think that I was doing anything wrong until I started analyzing my results and then I realized that I could make improvements that increased my chances of being successful. So if you are stressing over a lack of finds, take another hard look at where you are detecting and what you might be doing that is causing you to not be as successful as you'd like to be.
Good luck!