What's new

I offered but fortunately for me you guys refused *UPDATE* pics included

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
In my prior post I offered it to you guys and you just didn't take it, so I went ahead and took it myself. Now there is one box left at bank &*$()#(*#, and if you can figure out what it is I would say go get it!! Hopefully it is most likely loaded with silver after today's finds. :tongue3: After visiting on tuesday they had 2k (4 boxes). I took one that day (yielded 1 40%), took one yesterday (2 40%s) and then returned today for a third box. Well this has been the best so far, with the following finds...I found the 2003-S in $30 Handrolls

4 WL Halves (17, 27-S, 36, 38)
2 BFs (54, 60)
2 90%s
7 40 %s
1 2003-S
1 1987-P
The three extras are the 40%s from yesterday.

HH,

Dan

As you can see, my wife is not too thrilled but my unborn girl Evelyn Kate is excited!!!
 

Attachments

  • SDC10142.webp
    SDC10142.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 342
  • SDC10143.webp
    SDC10143.webp
    82.3 KB · Views: 332
  • SDC10146.webp
    SDC10146.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 333
Upvote 0
Re: I offered but fortunately for me you guys refused

i HAVE CHANGED MY FLIGHT FROM BARCELONA SPAIN/VIRGINIA TO BARCELONA/INDIANNAPOLIS. I AM ON MY WAY.

Golden Silver
 
Re: I offered but fortunately for me you guys refused

haha good one! If you're forreal, I'll tell you the bank.... :thumbsup:
 
LOL! ;D Great pic of the Mrs. and baby! I am usually getting the same response from my wife. And some great pics of the silver! I knew I should have slid down and got those boxes. :icon_pirat: Well don't waste time now, the word is out. Get back and get that other box!

HH
cmhoose
 
;D

Congrats!! Teach while they are young. They might not have a chance when they are older...
 

Attachments

  • wy 022.webp
    wy 022.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 283
My wife is not too thrilled either about my CRHunting bu it would be very easy to get her thrilled if I sell
all my silver coins and contact a travel agency to purchase a vacation package to go DISNEY with the whole family.



Good picture with your daughter, She looks that she is telling you, " No Dad. This is a Double D 1953 over 1952 over date reverse of 1951 S Proof"

DW
 
And go Steelerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

best SB ever.

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom