What's new

✅ SOLVED I promise I’ve tried to research this! Haha “Lapland” metal tag/badge

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
6,108
Reaction score
3,817
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve tried like hell to see if this was a motor company, train thingy, something with furniture. But because it’s a city in Finland, I can’t get any hits on anything else.

Found it on a scraped block right beside the railroad tracks.

just curious what it’s from, it’s got some weight to it and I can see where it could be attached to something.

bigeet thing is I can’t tell if it’s “Lapland” or “Apland”

thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 6E6BD01F-7884-4811-870C-31CEBA3EF5FC.webp
    6E6BD01F-7884-4811-870C-31CEBA3EF5FC.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
  • B6009FED-29D2-4846-81A1-8B597EB0C1CD.webp
    B6009FED-29D2-4846-81A1-8B597EB0C1CD.webp
    867 KB · Views: 70
I guess you could try a trademark search, but the spacing of the letters (technically, "kerning") looks hand-done to me.
Not the kind of thing one would expect for a company logo, etc... But you never know.

FWIW: I think the leading "L" is part of the text.

Good luck! :)
 
Upvote 0
Perfect! Thank y’all!
 
Upvote 0
I lived in Lapland for 60 years . “That section of NV that feels like they belong to UT”
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom