I raise my coil in salute to the Hon. Mention voters--today was FATTY & bullet button

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I raise my coil in salute to the Hon. Mention voters--today was FATTY & bullet button

photos of the FAT IH & Extra Rich 2 piece .737 brass bullet button tomorrow. FMERG also scored a nice complete pewter button plus a Vietnam era Eagle :laughing7::laughing7:button-----------anyone want to buy a few dozen rusted bottle caps?

Upvote 3
photos of the FAT IH & Extra Rich 2 piece .737 brass bullet button tomorrow. FMERG also scored a nice complete pewter button plus a Vietnam era Eagle :laughing7::laughing7:button-----------anyone want to buy a few dozen rusted bottle caps?

How much ya want for them?:laughing7:
Is it real rust or false patina rust. Makes a Big difference in my offer

Dang Dirt, you beat me to it! I was going to put in an offer, but I'll bow out in respect for you :)

Dang Dirt, you beat me to it! I was going to put in an offer, but I'll bow out in respect for you :)

Wonder if he would consider a trade for pulltabs. I'd give 100 to 1. I'm looking to thin down my collection.

y'all killin' me. I truly hate when slobby drunks throw their 40 year old trash over perfectly wonderful 200 year old trash. there were bottle caps all around my 12" deep 1800's barn door hinge :---)

i sell pulltabs on e-bay for $10 each sold over 45 last year

Wonder if he would consider a trade for pulltabs. I'd give 100 to 1. I'm looking to thin down my collection.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back