I saw this on EBAY .......

If someone takes him up, he'll owe eBay a mint on their fee...goes by opening bid price I think. At least he kept it under a million.

Smiles!
BDoo

Hi Cyn,
We havent chatted in a while.

I used to report ebay violators but seems like unless someone is trying to sell a kidney they dont get in a hurry to pull auctions. Remember they make listing the item , and then a final value fee when the auction closes...

Good luck to you on your latest project !!!!

Mike in SC

He looks quite intelligent, has an extensive library,and he did find a few silver dimes. Why did he post his son's map drawings? It must be a joke. I know it made me laugh! Must be a redneck joke. :D :D ::)

bigcypresshunter said:
He looks quite intelligent, has an extensive library,and he did find a few silver dimes. Why did he post his son's map drawings? It must be a joke. I know it made me laugh! :D :D ::)

World's most expensive Etch-A-Sketch. ;)

bigcypresshunter said:
Why did he post his son's map drawings? It must be a joke. I know it made me laugh! Must be a redneck joke. :D :D ::)

I Don't know, I think Pirates used to carry an Etch-a-sketch
Given to them by the Queen of England :P

Wow this same dude had this listed about a month ago. The photos and layout are different. Same lame story.

Do you think someone on ebay would finnace a 5 year Cocaine and hooker binge? I will have to check into that. ;D ;D

ericwt

ericwt said:
Wow this same dude had this listed about a month ago. The photos and layout are different. Same lame story.

Do you think someone on ebay would finnace a 5 year Cocaine and hooker binge? I will have to check into that. ;D ;D

ericwt

If it works, Let me know :P

It will cost this guy a $2450 final value fee even if nobody bids on it!!!!!!!!! R.J.

thrillathahunt said:
It will cost this guy a $2450 final value fee even if nobody bids on it!!!!!!!!! R.J.

a Great reason for EBay to Let it Ride ;)

thrillathahunt said:
You only pay the fee if it sells. He does however have to pay an insertion fee. Someone stated earlier that there was a 20 cent insertion fee special last week, and he probably took advantage of this special deal.

jeff of pa said:
ericwt said:

Do you think someone on ebay would finance a 5 year Cocaine and hooker binge? I will have to check into that. ;D ;D

ericwt

If it works, Let me know :P

If it works, I doubt I will be in any condition to contact anyone ;D

ericwt

thrillathahunt said:

You are mistaken. The Final value Fee is only charged if somebody takes the bait and buys.

He doesn't realize it, but he may be in for a horrifying experience with Ebay. I put a domain name on Ebay for sale one time (1computers1.com). I wanted it to be number one when anybody sorted by Highest Price First, so I put the Buy It Now price at $1,999,999.00, and actuvated the Make Offer Button. I wanted the domain to be on top, and people to make offers. Some jerk got his account hijacked (or so he says), and hit the Buy It Now!

Naturally, I couldn't get ahold of the guy. All his information checked out. I sent emails, PMs, and I even looked up the company that his emails were tied to. Real Computer Firm in Florida. Looked up the number and called it. left several voicemails. After 1 week of no contact, I started a deadbeat bidder dispute. Everything was resolved to my favor (naturally), and my listing and final value fee were reversed (the final value fee was $315,519.89). Next thing you know, my credit card was hit for $315,519.89. Luckily, I have the URL for their Live Chat Support (phones and emails are useless with ebay unless you are a Power Seller). The girl was very helpful and said she had taken care of everything. Four hours later, I get an email from Ebay stating that I owe them $315,519.89. Got back on Live Chat and got somebody else that said they couldn't do a thing. Hung up and tried right back, and got somebody more helpful. Said that because it was the end of month, that the debit had gone out automatically. I may get a few more emails, but my card wouldn't get hit, and the problem had been resolved. The next day, my credit card company called and said that my card was being hit for the same amount again, is that a legitimate charge? Not going into all the boring and agonizing details, I spent about 10 hours a day for 5 days before getting a supervisor who had some authority and handled it. Their Billing Dept. is completely automated. If you have an issue that has already been debited, you are screwed.

Mike

He is supposivly in Wallace, North Carolina . :'( i wish he weren't in NC at all ,makes us look stupid up here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back