What's new

I scored the Mother-Load!!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well guys,working 4 days straight @ 10 hour shifts,on my days off I hit the beach:laughing7: ,all this is from a three day hunt,:tongue3:remember my Plat men's ring it weighs more than 10 gr.:headbang:and my diamond plat ring is also soo pretty,:thumbsup:I found another 14k tanzanite gold ring,wet sand,:goldtrophy:gotta get to sleep guys so enjoy,,HH:excited :
 

Attachments

  • photo-198.webp
    photo-198.webp
    58 KB · Views: 298
  • photo-199.webp
    photo-199.webp
    67 KB · Views: 299
  • photo-200.webp
    photo-200.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 302
  • photo-201.webp
    photo-201.webp
    66.9 KB · Views: 289
  • photo-202.webp
    photo-202.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 291
  • photo-183.webp
    photo-183.webp
    95.1 KB · Views: 350
Upvote 0
Hi Kiana...WOW some nice rings! Congrats!

Digging the junk is just the price of finding the good stuff...but you are making Hawaii cleaner too.

Hoping to see you when you get back to Cali...I've got a couple new favorite beaches here to pillage :laughing7:
 
I like the toy cars. I have a collection on the window sills out side that I have found.
Nice score.
 
Great finds. It's hard to go to a beach and sift through the junk, you have to be dedicated.
 
Wow great collection of awesome finds , i would be celebrating , congrats .. cheers Mick
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom