What's new

I scored the Mother-Load!!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well guys,working 4 days straight @ 10 hour shifts,on my days off I hit the beach:laughing7: ,all this is from a three day hunt,:tongue3:remember my Plat men's ring it weighs more than 10 gr.:headbang:and my diamond plat ring is also soo pretty,:thumbsup:I found another 14k tanzanite gold ring,wet sand,:goldtrophy:gotta get to sleep guys so enjoy,,HH:excited :
 

Attachments

  • photo-198.webp
    photo-198.webp
    58 KB · Views: 298
  • photo-199.webp
    photo-199.webp
    67 KB · Views: 299
  • photo-200.webp
    photo-200.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 302
  • photo-201.webp
    photo-201.webp
    66.9 KB · Views: 289
  • photo-202.webp
    photo-202.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 291
  • photo-183.webp
    photo-183.webp
    95.1 KB · Views: 350
Upvote 0
Hello kiana7, very nice assortment of finds- looks like you have found virgin ground. HH yelnif
 
Last edited:
I hope you had someone digging for you..... dats a lot of targets. been there done that.... U are going to need some pain reliever. Sure looks like you found a fun are and some great stuff.... congrats.

Dew
 
Wow nice finds
 
Kiana, that is terrific detecting! You deserve those "goodies" after working such long hours.

Keep up the great detecting!

Congrats :headbang:

Lorraine
 
Girl!! You're my hero! :occasion14:
 
That beach should be pretty clean now. Congrats on your finds!
 
dang thats a pretty legit effort, looks like it paid off, I like your picture too, you look vibrant and fun to be around!! keep up the good work ( :
 
Congratulations. You detected hard and found quite an assortment of jewelry, coins and yes the trash. But, you gotta dig the trash to find the treasure. Celebrate in good health, you earned it. HH. I really like finding those model cars.
 
WoW, that's a lot of digging. Looks like you picked the beach clean. Congrats on your loot!
 
You sure worked for the loot! I wonder what everybody does with their junk jewelry?
 
I hope you had someone digging for you..... dats a lot of targets. been there done that.... U are going to need some pain reliever. Sure looks like you found a fun are and some great stuff.... congrats.

Dew
No Dew,I dug it all and yes took a lot of advils,2 am and 2 at night,,HH:hello:
 
Congratulations. You detected hard and found quite an assortment of jewelry, coins and yes the trash. But, you gotta dig the trash to find the treasure. Celebrate in good health, you earned it. HH. I really like finding those model cars.

It's a funny thing I love finding cars, always,,HH:hello:
 
Kiana, that is terrific detecting! You deserve those "goodies" after working such long hours.

Keep up the great detecting!

Congrats :headbang:

Lorraine

Awe Lorraine,thank you,you are my Hero and inspiration,praying always for your Health,when I get back I'll send you a care package going to Cali this week:hello:
 
Someone was busy! :thumbsup:

Very busy or Dumb found Nuts to keep digging like that,insanely I don't go to Waikiki,only one time out,but it is packed with alot of people,???,I choose seclude areas,,you would think with all those fishing leads,I'll find a lot,probably in the water that's where the gold is:headbang:,,HH
 
Wow1 You were certainly busy digging up targets. That is a nice trophy ring.
 
Wow that's quite a load. I'd celebrate with some sparkly too !!!
 
Absolutely awesome finds Kiana, keep the gold or plat. coming and HH.:icon_thumleft:
 
Lots of digging but it paid off.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom