I see T-net is Creeping up on 100,000 Members.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Davers,

For what it's worth my guess is no more than 5% are active participants on an ongoing basis....that's been my experience on another forum I do admin for.

Regards + HH

Bill

Are the one time post spammers in that count?

Let us not take 100,00 Members likely. I would like to find $100,000.00. I only can assume that we can only count the members who write at least one comment or a Like a month. Let us hear from Jeff.

I'd like to see a breakdown of members...

how many are Gold, silver, bronze....etc......... all the way down to the one hit wonders

I am on here a couple times a day since I joined. It is kinda like church. come in, see who has found what, make a comment or two, laugh, cry and enjoy it all daily.

from the online count it seems more like 3%( but I was never good at geometry)

I have always wondered why so many sign on then never do anything

Yes, but 90% of "users online" are "guests" so they don't count. 99,000 "members" and currently 386 members logged on. That's 0.39% of total logged in. I think 1-3% would be very close to the true amount of active membership.

Also, the "spammers". They join, spread the spam...BOOM!! History!! But they still count as members I will say. I have seen 2-3 spammers a day, and the mods/admins probably see twice that.

We have members who come and return ever few months and have done so for years, we average 800 new members every month, and guests do count, they are the pool from which the new members come from..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back