What's new

I so sorry i was absent for such a long time

garrettman64

Full Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
212
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 pro & Whites Classic SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:( I am wanting to Apoloigize to all my friends here in the T Net I have been battleing a sever case of deperession but getting better
sincerely william s
 
Glad you're feeling better :)
I find winter pretty damn depressing.
Hang in there, spring has GOT to be coming!
 
this winter does suck :-\ 60 something degrees today ;D
 
Garrettman, you hang in there. I have some family members that deal with serious depression and it's no fun at all.

Feel free to post here anytime because I know there are a lot of good people here who care about the other forum members.
 
William, believe me you are not alone! I hate how it makes me lose interest in what I'd intended to be winter projects. At least the daylight hours are increasing. Be well.
-Ben
 
I am ok I get depressed during differnt times of my life some times lasts for years or a few months i guess i am strange maybe not.

I am worried about this year I may or may not go to the beach and metal tetect i miss it i have not gone in 2 years or at least 1 1/2 years
 
garrettman64 said:
I am worried about this year I may or may not go to the beach and metal tetect i miss it i have not gone in 2 years or at least 1 1/2 years

where in Mass are you?
If I was near a beach, you couldn't get me away from it ::)
salt water, sand, gren head flies....................yessssssssss! lol
 
garrettman64 said:
I am ok I get depressed during differnt times of my life some times lasts for years or a few months i guess i am strange maybe not.

I am worried about this year I may or may not go to the beach and metal tetect i miss it i have not gone in 2 years or at least 1 1/2 years
I'd get pretty down if I didn't hit the beach at least once a year. But not that important to be at the beach, just put the headphones on and listen to the music somewhere. Nothing like the song form a good hit. No one else hears it, it's your own experience.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom