What's new

I started marking my coins before dumping them.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
What do youse guys think ? This should be an easy way to ID all these pre-Kennedy coins I am having to dump back. Cheers and Happy Turkey Day to all of you !,, Jim
 

Attachments

  • marked ben.webp
    marked ben.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 374
Upvote 0
CP, all I can say is that I hope I find your dump bank!! Funny stuff. That is probably how Crh'ers in the 50's used to mark their rejects while looking for Barbers and Walkers!!HH. Gpurs....
 
Wow , don't say anything about marking coins . There are a few people on here that will get completely bent just to hear you say that. LOL Tyler
 
Why are you dumping them back? :P 90% is 90%!

Red Thunder
 
He only likes the 40%'s- hey Jim I got lots of 40% for trade LOL. Hope you had a good holiday. HH Mark
 
ME_CO said:
He only likes the 40%'s- hey Jim I got lots of 40% for trade LOL. Hope you had a good holiday. HH Mark


Ditto!

Red Thunder
 
thudson said:
Wow , don't say anything about marking coins . There are a few people on here that will get completely bent just to hear you say that. LOL Tyler
Yaa, no kiddin. I'm waiting to see a three paragraph reprimand for Coolpix even having a marked coin in his possesion!!!
 
GPURS said:
thudson said:
Wow , don't say anything about marking coins . There are a few people on here that will get completely bent just to hear you say that. LOL Tyler
Yaa, no kiddin. I'm waiting to see a three paragraph reprimand for Coolpix even having a marked coin in his possesion!!!
I'll take all the marked 40's and 90's I can get.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom