creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 28, 2018 #1 May be just a rock, but it is unusually heavy and has lots of surface craters. Also some sort of green mineral or oxidation or something is evident. Just curious if anybody has any thoughts on it. Attachments rock.webp 371.3 KB · Views: 94
May be just a rock, but it is unusually heavy and has lots of surface craters. Also some sort of green mineral or oxidation or something is evident. Just curious if anybody has any thoughts on it.
Tpmetal Silver Member Joined Jan 4, 2017 Messages 4,697 Reaction score 8,173 Golden Thread 0 Location Western ny Detector(s) used equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2018 #2 VERY interesting. No idea though Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 28, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Tpmetal said: VERY interesting. No idea though Click to expand... Thanks .. I started not to post this because there is very little interest in rocks here, but like you, I find it interesting. Upvote 0
Tpmetal said: VERY interesting. No idea though Click to expand... Thanks .. I started not to post this because there is very little interest in rocks here, but like you, I find it interesting.
X xr7ator Gold Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 6,013 Reaction score 9,196 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver, Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800 Mar 28, 2018 #4 I'd post this under rocks/gems. The guys that will know may not look under "what is it" since that is usually some metal object dug up. Upvote 0
I'd post this under rocks/gems. The guys that will know may not look under "what is it" since that is usually some metal object dug up.