Scrappy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2014
- Messages
- 9,215
- Reaction score
- 14,047
- Golden Thread
- 7
- Location
- 17th century
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 7
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Greetings. I wanted to know what has prompted all the diggers out there to wear gloves. For me is was (don't judge):
1. Gashed finger
2. Infected cuticle
3. 3 blisters (and I have wicked thick callus)
4. 2 or 3 skinned fingers.
I now wear gloves and wonder why the hell I didn't always. Let's hear your stories!
Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
1. Gashed finger
2. Infected cuticle
3. 3 blisters (and I have wicked thick callus)
4. 2 or 3 skinned fingers.
I now wear gloves and wonder why the hell I didn't always. Let's hear your stories!
Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet










