I think I can finally talk about it

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Truth , I truly am sorry this tragedy occurred in your life , she look's and sounds like a great lady.

I can only imagine how you feel and what you are going through .

I know I've not been around here much the past few years but I do consider you a friend ( even tho we have never met in person ) . Ill keep you in my prayers & hope the future will hold good things in your life & the strength to endure the battles life brings your way .

Sincerely David Jones / Davey / Davers & if you ever need to talk 770-361-0698 , If I don't answer Please leave a message & ill get back as soon as I see you have called .

Stay Strong .

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mr. Truth , I truly am sorry this tragedy occurred in your life , she look's and sounds like a great lady.

I can only imagine how you feel and what you are going through .

I know I've not been around here much the past few years but I do consider you a friend ( even tho we have never met in person ) . Ill keep you in my prayers & hope the future will hold good things in your life & the strength to endure the battles life brings your way .

Sincerely David Jones / Davey / Davers & if you ever need to talk 770-361-0698 , If I don't answer Please leave a message & ill get back as soon as I see you have called .

Stay Strong .
I appreciate the Davers I truly feel the same way you’re a good man and I’m holding up I just miss her with every fiber of my being

Tasmorn

Jun 9, 2013
Laplace, La
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Nox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three days before Christmas my wife fell ill to Covid we didn’t get the shot nor did we wear a mask believe it or not we lived in open clean air so we said he’ll with it and our life didn’t change that much at all. Now remember I’m not against getting vaccinNow remember I’m not against getting vaccinated The mandatory vaccination didn’t like it such is life . Well then she got a good job interview and she got hired but it was mandated she take the shot two weeks later she got Covid. I was taking care of her at home before we knew she had Covid I made sure I kissed her every night and was with her in bed because I wanted to have Covid with her together it didn’t work out that way I didn’t catch it I have some real dirty antibodies I could drink swamp water and not get sick and she was usually the same. I brought her to the hospital after 2 days of being sick at home and she died 20 days later it happened so quick I’m just can’t believe it. As far as I’m concerned I’m still married to her and always will be she was my queen and always will be nobody will ever come close to her I mean not even close. So the rest of my time It will be me and metal detector until I see her again I love you Trisha I’ll see you soon ♥️
I'm so sorry for you loss. Prayers for you.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appreciate the Davers I truly feel the same way you’re a good man and I’m holding up I just miss her with every fiber of my being
Stay Strong Man "Stay Strong" & like I said 'When you are ready or in the mood , & want an ear to vent into ill be here , you got my # . Until then you are in my prayers & thoughts .

Peace My Cajun Friend .

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So very sorry for your loss Truth. Appreciate you sharing with us, and I feel like it's a good sign that you did. Heal up brother, I know it takes time.

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Truth, I am so very sorry for your loss. She will be in your heart forever. Everything around you will trigger good memories. When my wife died of cancer, the only thing that got me through was God and a wonderful dog God sent to me to help me.

Waterbug

Jul 6, 2005
Iowa
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, XLT & GoldmasterV/SAT
Fisher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three days before Christmas my wife fell ill to Covid we didn’t get the shot nor did we wear a mask believe it or not we lived in open clean air so we said he’ll with it and our life didn’t change that much at all. Now remember I’m not against getting vaccinNow remember I’m not against getting vaccinated The mandatory vaccination didn’t like it such is life . Well then she got a good job interview and she got hired but it was mandated she take the shot two weeks later she got Covid. I was taking care of her at home before we knew she had Covid I made sure I kissed her every night and was with her in bed because I wanted to have Covid with her together it didn’t work out that way I didn’t catch it I have some real dirty antibodies I could drink swamp water and not get sick and she was usually the same. I brought her to the hospital after 2 days of being sick at home and she died 20 days later it happened so quick I’m just can’t believe it. As far as I’m concerned I’m still married to her and always will be she was my queen and always will be nobody will ever come close to her I mean not even close. So the rest of my time It will be me and metal detector until I see her again I love you Trisha I’ll see you soon ♥️
I'm sorry for your loss and I CAN relate to this. I lost my precious wife two years ago to cancer. The only thing that keeps me going, until it's my time, is metal detecting. God Bless.

Hogtown Hunter

Jan 30, 2020
Florida
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry to hear that Truth. God bless you brother. You got a lot of prayers coming your way to lift you up.

Abacopest

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three days before Christmas my wife fell ill to Covid we didn’t get the shot nor did we wear a mask believe it or not we lived in open clean air so we said he’ll with it and our life didn’t change that much at all. Now remember I’m not against getting vaccinNow remember I’m not against getting vaccinated The mandatory vaccination didn’t like it such is life . Well then she got a good job interview and she got hired but it was mandated she take the shot two weeks later she got Covid. I was taking care of her at home before we knew she had Covid I made sure I kissed her every night and was with her in bed because I wanted to have Covid with her together it didn’t work out that way I didn’t catch it I have some real dirty antibodies I could drink swamp water and not get sick and she was usually the same. I brought her to the hospital after 2 days of being sick at home and she died 20 days later it happened so quick I’m just can’t believe it. As far as I’m concerned I’m still married to her and always will be she was my queen and always will be nobody will ever come close to her I mean not even close. So the rest of my time It will be me and metal detector until I see her again I love you Trisha I’ll see you soon
Please accept my condolences. Still helping my brother in law get over losing his wife on Christmas Day. Stay strong and remember love never dies.

GreenMountain

Jan 18, 2022
It breaks my heart that you lost your beautiful wife..
Many times the hospitals use mandates that cause death, but it is blamed on covid.. I pray your grief will slowly fade, until you meet again.

Dusty Concho

Apr 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My heart goes out to you and your family! It has never made sense to me who this disease pulls an all-out attack on and who it leaves alone. We've had friends of friends die from it here in the Western part of Texas. An ex-brother-in-law succumbed to it after a week-plus on a ventilator but no one closer to that, thank God.

I've had all three "flavors" of it as far as I can tell. The first was in March of '20 when it all started going around but no one else in the house got it. Slept with my wife the whole time but she has that O-negative blood that's supposed to be resistant to a lot of infections. Our daughter and her daughter was living with us at the time and I suspect the granddaughter brought it home from school. It ran its course and was like a light version of the flu with some heightened aspects like the chills were incredibly intense. The chest congestion came after the fever left and took about 2 weeks to leave. Never went to the doctor because they were starting to act strangely about the whole thing.

The second bout was probably the Delta back in September of last year because it started as a sinus infection that just wouldn't quit. I'm a big fan of sinus rinse. I add a little Listerine (not the sweet stuff) to it and it usually takes out just about anything starting to take root there. This bug persisted for five days, from a Wednesday to Sunday, until I knew I had to take something for it. I debated with myself between some left over antibiotic or some Ivermectin paste we'd had around for several months. Opted for the Ivermectin and the whole thing was almost gone in two hours time! Fever, chills, chest congestion, all of it.

The last time was this past January and it was probably the Omicron variety and it WAS extremely transmissible. Our granddaughter had it and I took care of her so it was natural for me to get it, too. Hers was over and done with in a couple of days. I took the Ivermectin again and it took about 5 to 6 hours for it to go away that time. Several weeks later we all three - wife, granddaughter and I - took a trip to Ft. Worth/Dallas to see a show. No masks, none of us vaxxxed and didn't catch so much as a sniffle. Natural immunity is a significant deterrent to this bug but a new one comes around each time just like the flu.

None of us are vaxxxed except for my son's family and they're in the category of high co-morbitity factors with their weight and pre-diabetic conditions. To make matters worse they vaccinated their two little girls that are 6 and 9 and they came down with the Omicron the week my granddaughter and I got it, too. Who gets reoccurring infections - they do. Our daughter is not vaxxed but her husband had to get it to keep his job and, yes, he gets all kinds of infections - strep, more covid and what not. Needless to say we're staying far, far away from doctors and going to the feed stores for our meds. My physician doses himself and his kids with Ivermectin and gave me the dosage amounts by weight for all of us.

God help us all!

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God damn...
Very sorry for your loss Truth

Traffer

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely devastating read. Clearly, she was way out of your league. "she was my queen." And she was absolutely loved. So very sorry for your loss!!!!!

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been there brother , one the worst pains one person can feel ! I remember up to a two year later lost in the bottle cursing god for taking mine , but a word of advice . Remember we all have purpose in life and for me, me and the man are back on speaking terms and I found my path again . I wish for you to find your path as well my friend . If you need a ear Hollar brother !

justonemore

Oct 31, 2011
Indiana
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We have had several friends lose family after getting vaccinated. They call it a Covid death. The Australian Government is now paying out compensation for vaccine injuries.

Hang in there man, time heals all wounds and for those that believe there is an assured promise that loved ones will be reunited, but we got to live out this life detecting and digging first.
BS and how about the large numbers of friends and family that didn't get vaccinated?

So sorry Truth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread