What's new

I think I found a Honor Roll medal

kool361

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
42
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV
I just joined this forum today so I didn't think to take a picture of this object. I did do a drawing of the object though. The type is just like in the drawing, its made out of brass, and about 2.5 inches in diameter.
 

Attachments

  • NHS medal1.webp
    NHS medal1.webp
    1.3 KB · Views: 342
There are no factories nearby. The field I found it in does have an Oktoberfest every year and they have been doing it for 25 years.
 
Upvote 0
I it is in Germantown,MD. Along route 355 and Ridge Road.
 
Upvote 0
Northwest High School Germantown, MD?
 
Upvote 0
After going to the National Honor Roll Society website it appears that maybe it isn't from them at all. Their logo doesn't appear on this tag or medal I found. I guess its just really going to remain a mystery or a conversation piece. Thanks to all that have replied. I have been using my detector now for about a week and love it. It is certainly as one person who said "It's the hobby that pays". I may have only found a couple of coins and this strange medal thing but it is very addictive and fun.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom