S Sallysue Sr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2012 Messages 456 Reaction score 291 Golden Thread 0 Location Tx Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2013 Thread Owner #1 How is the best way to tell it a meteorite ? I found with my MDer while looking around a old house site
How is the best way to tell it a meteorite ? I found with my MDer while looking around a old house site
TerryC Gold Member Joined Jun 26, 2008 Messages 7,855 Reaction score 11,225 Golden Thread 0 Location Yarnell, AZ Detector(s) used Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 10, 2013 #2 Try the iron/nickel test I posted in another thread. Let's have a pic or two. Check with a local university. They have people that do such things. Let us know. TTC
Try the iron/nickel test I posted in another thread. Let's have a pic or two. Check with a local university. They have people that do such things. Let us know. TTC
G Gold Maven Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2012 Messages 2,364 Reaction score 2,231 Golden Thread 0 Location Holmes County Ohio Detector(s) used Tesoro Lobo Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 10, 2013 #3 how about a pic?