underarock

Mar 27, 2011
Southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CZ-70
Primary Interest:
Other
I think i'm a Silver psychic?

Today was strictly a silver day for me since humidity just plain makes me angry and I lost my pro pointer the other day:(
AND i've been on cold streak sort of.

Went to an older neighborhood and hit a couple spots one being in front of a historic home for sale that also happened to be across the street from a 160 yr old church :icon_thumright:
The two rings were found closer to the church with the merc. The mercury dime made me feel like a psychic because it was the last silver I found. I said to myself, "Self. Lets just find a silver dime and then we can go." Well wouldn't you know thats just what happened. Its the third time it happened since detecting one other time it happened to a fellow tnet'er I would call a friend. The two rings and the merc were within a ten by ten spot near the church. All no more than 6 inches deep. I thought the bent ring was trash at first but it read solid 89-90 so i gave it a closer look and sure enough it read 925. So first double ring day!
The pendant/earring was found about 8-10 down in front of the historic home but not actually on the property. I was surprised to say the least. After rinsing it off I noticed some clear gems on the corners and all the way up the links. Says sterling on the back and the house it was near is probably 200 years old. SOOO we might stop by a jeweler just to see what we have. It was an iffy signal on the AT Pro but it kept spiking to 94 so clearly I had to dig.

That there canadian ten piece I found outside of a church also about a week ago during a quick night hunt, maybe an hour long. This particular church was built in 1908 and is walking distance from me so :icon_thumright:.
It is my first sterling silver coin and my first double silver night to be honest.
Only been detecting about 4 months and only about a month and half with the AT pro.
One day i'll bring a camera with me when i'm out as to show the scenery.

The real treasure is the knowledge i'm discovering via the tnet forums. You guys are really quite intelligent. Location Location Location!
:notworthy:

Attachments

• july 12 11.jpg
    july 12 11.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 570
  • 7 12 11 pendant.jpg
    7 12 11 pendant.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 565
  • 7 1 11 sterling coin.jpg
    7 1 11 sterling coin.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 565
Upvote 0
Re: I think i'm a Silver psychic?

nice digs...that pendant is freakin sweet. can't wait to hear how it checks out!

Nice bunch of goodies ya got there son,BUNCH OF RESEARCH HELPS TOO!!!!!

Nice diggins :headbang: Any silver day is a good day :thumbsup: BTW, welcome to the club, I also lost my Garrett Propointer the other day in the woods. Had that thing for 3 years and it was the best. Since I had a lemon, figured I'd make lemonade...so, just bought a Sunray probe :laughing7: Hope you can get another pinpointer soon or maybe even find the old one :icon_sunny:

Great hunt!

Great Finds!
Love that Cushion :o
Make sure to let us know how it turns out :thumbsup:

Research is clutch. I'm about 60% research and 40% actual metal detecting. :icon_profileright:

I do like going to random places sometimes but not without a HH pinpointer and defintiely not when its 100% humidity and 97 degrees.

:headbang:good stuff you found----now go get some more

nice silver!!!! MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back