What's new

I THINK ITS A COIN

squidman

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
rhode island
Detector(s) used
ace 250
looks to be a coin.not much readable only liam on the top row.de followed by a period on the second row.mcs in the third row.the bottom is unreadable as well as the back which is completely smooth.any ideas
 

Attachments

  • mt hope find.webp
    mt hope find.webp
    9 KB · Views: 608
Looks to be an old coin?
 
Upvote 0
It's an old one.


"LIARD DE FRANCE" :thumbsup:


1600's or early 1700s coin.




liard.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thumbs Up!.webp​
 

Attachments

  • Thumbs Up!.webp
    Thumbs Up!.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 517
Upvote 0
Why I am just proud of BB, good ID Will. Here is the photo so others can see what really is on the coin, I put it into negative and played with the settings to make the letters show up better.

Good find, maybe it is one from the 1650's.

Don
 

Attachments

  • mt hope findnegative.webp
    mt hope findnegative.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 483
Upvote 0
GOOD FIND BRO. DIDNT REALIZE YOU POSTED IT. GOTTA GET BACK THERE SOON. HH
 
Upvote 0
green check solved? 8)
 
Upvote 0
I'd sure like to know more about that find.

Great ID job BuckleBoy!

teddy
 
Upvote 0
Nice coin, I would have been very excited to find that.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom