What's new

I think its a Tie Clasp Solved: Harness Strap Fitting

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
1,656
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
Any other ideas?

thanks and HH

:icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • 2011-11-01_14-51-36_614.webp
    2011-11-01_14-51-36_614.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 522
  • 2011-11-01_14-51-56_664.webp
    2011-11-01_14-51-56_664.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 557
  • 2011-11-01_14-52-06_853.webp
    2011-11-01_14-52-06_853.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 561
Re: I think its a Tie Clasp, maybe napkin holder

Heavy duty little thing .. I am going to guess that it is a leather strap appliance of some sort
 
Upvote 0
Re: I think its a Tie Clasp, maybe napkin holder

It looks like a neckerchief slide to me. National Honor Society? Or something academic...

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Re: I think its a Tie Clasp, maybe napkin holder

DCMatt said:
It looks like a neckerchief slide to me. National Honor Society? Or something academic...

DCMatt

Thanks DCMatt those are the words I was looking for, neckerchief slide.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I think its a Tie Clasp, maybe napkin holder

The only reason I don't think it's a neckerchief slide, as Creskol mentioned, is it is pretty heavy duty, and the bar on the back is pretty solid. The slides i've seen the prongs in the back can be pushed in to lock the scarf down.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I think its a Tie Clasp, maybe napkin holder

bolo?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
;D

T.Net Team Work :notworthy:

SS
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom