What's new

I think its my 1st flat button

House

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX & AT Pro
I think it's my 1st flat button

I have attached some pictures for size. I found it about 9" down from a site where i was told a house once stood. However I have no clue when the house was built. I hoping to figure out the approximate date of this area by this button.

If it is a flat button; any guess on a time frame?

Thanks for your assistance.
 

Attachments

  • MD finds DE 001.webp
    MD finds DE 001.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 258
  • MD finds DE 002.webp
    MD finds DE 002.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 256
  • MD finds DE 003.webp
    MD finds DE 003.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 264
Re: I think it's my 1st flat button

Looks like one to me but I'm no expert. congrats
 
Re: I think it's my 1st flat button

You found a Partifact! = part of an artifact

Yes definitely a flat button. Gently clean the front and you may be able to get all the design to come out.
 
Re: I think it's my 1st flat button

Sweet find Ricky....now get back out there and hunt it some more and learn that new machine!! :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom