What's new

I think my Excal is boken

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only gold it seems to find are the tiny ones haha just look at the last 5 golds.. The 2 silver rings were found last night when i met up with Fenway the gold was found this morning and looks like it has a 14k mark but real hard to see and the stones test positive as Moissanite a first for me thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • littee 001.webp
    littee 001.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 123
  • littee 002.webp
    littee 002.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 128
  • littee 003.webp
    littee 003.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 109
  • littee 004.webp
    littee 004.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0
Congratulation!!!
 
Yep! Just a little broken.

Nice finds.
 
I saw another broken excal on ebay last week - should have snapped it up - I don't mind small gold - maybe kick the coil a few times - you'll get a honker.
 
Small gold is much much better than no gold! I heard there were 20 guys hunting one of the local beaches.

Slim chance of finding anything.
 
I wish my machine was "broken" too! Thanks for the schooling last night.
 
I noticed the same thing with my Excal lol. It loves the small gold, but it loves the really big stuff too ;). Hope you keep on finding the gold no matter how big or small, it all adds up!
 
Mine is really hot on the small gold but it also finds the large. It has a fatal attraction to cans!
 
Awesome finds.:icon_thumleft:
 
Maybe its the coil size, the smaller the coil, the smaller the gold...... LOL :laughing7:

Nive gold finds there...:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom