Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Woman smashes into cars in OC parking lot, nearly runs over bystanders​

MISSION VIEJO, Calif. (KABC) -- We know now more about the possible reasons behind a wild demolition derby in an Orange County parking lot.

Eyewitness video shows a woman in an SUV recklessly smashing into multiple cars parked at a Mission Viejo business complex. She also tried to run over several bystanders who were trying to protect their own vehicles.

Authorities now allege the woman, identified as 33-year-old Aria Alexandria Martin, was under the influence of drugs.

Witnesses say after Martin was arrested, she was brought back to the parking lot so she could be identified - and she was laughing.

"I asked the deputy 'Why did she do that?' And he said that she was having a bad day," said witness Suha Sleibi, who had to dodge out of the way of the car.

The incident unfolded Thursday afternoon.

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yep...that's a bad day alright.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Woman smashes into cars in OC parking lot, nearly runs over bystanders​

MISSION VIEJO, Calif. (KABC) -- We know now more about the possible reasons behind a wild demolition derby in an Orange County parking lot.

Eyewitness video shows a woman in an SUV recklessly smashing into multiple cars parked at a Mission Viejo business complex. She also tried to run over several bystanders who were trying to protect their own vehicles.

Authorities now allege the woman, identified as 33-year-old Aria Alexandria Martin, was under the influence of drugs.

Witnesses say after Martin was arrested, she was brought back to the parking lot so she could be identified - and she was laughing.

"I asked the deputy 'Why did she do that?' And he said that she was having a bad day," said witness Suha Sleibi, who had to dodge out of the way of the car.

The incident unfolded Thursday afternoon.

What the hecks happened to Mission Viejo!?!? Friend just sent me a vid of similar there and of another of o.c. sheriffs shooting a guy trying to shoplift electronics. he had a gun & a knife. Yeah he didn't think that one through, four young deputies wetting themselves and vs a guy in cuffs with a pistol. Must be something in the water.
Oh wait!! Maybe it was all the stuff we dumped in "the sump" at El Toro.....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions