I thought about it,I dont want to but,Im left with little choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... did Bandit rat me out? I really hadn't thought about the "slave labor" thing but now that you mention it.... I'll lower rent to $625 as long as your up and ready to work from 6:00 am. to 7:00 pm. 8 days a week and promise to vote Democratic. Wife said she'd feed ya. I'll pick you up about 11:00 am. tomorrow. Later your Tennessee buddy..... Brad

Lol! Slave labor and voting Democrat!!! It took a Republican (Lincoln) to set the slaves free. Amazing how the elite ruling class changes history to fit their agenda...

sent from a potato...

Red, your landlord needs an attitude adjustment!
Wow an offer to move to Tennessee, that's cool. Is Tennessee as great as it sounds?
I have never been east of the Rockies...

I have one for him,a lead core Louisville slugger.I have never been there either,the slave labor part doesnt sound to good though lmao.

I have one for him,a lead core Louisville slugger.I have never been there either,the slave labor part doesnt sound to good though lmao.

Red, are you going to get a go pro camera and film said attitude adjustment? Lol just joking!

sent from a potato...

Red, are you going to get a go pro camera and film said attitude adjustment? Lol just joking!

:laughing9:I wouldnt do that anyway.It hurts greedy S.O.B.s more taking their money than anything else.:laughing7:

More crap to add to my plate.coming home from work tonight me thinks I blew a head gasket,luckily I made it home without overheating.Cant really check it out until tomorrow morning.Isnt life wonderful:laughing9:

More crap to add to my plate.coming home from work tonight me thinks I blew a head gasket,luckily I made it home without overheating.Cant really check it out until tomorrow morning.Isnt life wonderful:laughing9:
It's just life in the north east...frustrating and expensive...

What makes you think you blew the head gasket?

Antifreeze coming out around near the corner of the head on the passenger side.Couldnt really get a good look see because it was too dark out,even with a flashlight.Tomorrow I'll have to fill it back up and let the engine heat up to pressurize it.hopefully i just blew a hose,I'll even take a cooked water pump lol.Front wheel drive sideways engine and of course it looks like the back head nearest the firewall lol.Its not being sucked into the combustion chamber.

If it is the head and it's not going into the combustion chamber, I would try stop leak first. A car that age and as difficult and expensive a repair that that could become would have me looking for another car. With those aluminum heads it more than likely needs to be planed to flatten it up too.

Pretty sure theyre cast iron heads.It didnt over heat.The weird thing was,when I dropped the guy that works for me off,thats when we noticed it,I reached under the car and put my hand under the water coming down and it was cold,thats after driving there,working an hour and then being almost home.Temp gauge was reading normal temp.

It was coming out pretty good,no idea if that stuff would work.thats what makes me hope that its a hose or the water pump.Nope not blowing anything from the exhaust.

If it was coming out pretty fast it's not likely a head gasket. I was pretty sure those taurus's had aluminum heads...At leats the old 3.0 late '80s through mid '90s did. Anytime I pull an aluminum head I have it shaved as there always warped some even if it has not been overheated. just the tightening and normal temp cycling of the motor will warp the head out of tolerance...
A buddy of mine (full time mechanic) swears by a product called K-seal. Steel seal has destroyed more than one motor I know of. It has the same ingrediant in it the cash for clunkers program ws poring in motors to seize them up...

I just dropped my gas tank yesterday to change the fuel pressure regulator. In a drive way and very few tools! lol All mine are buried in storage.
That sucks for sure! I hate working outside in a driveway. A buddy of mine and I changed a f150 from 2wd to 4wd by changing the frame years ago out side in a hayfield in January in Maine! We were young, dumb, and ambitious back then in high school! Not now! lol

Ive had my share of rear end and everything else changes! LOL When I was younger we were racing and I tore a rear end out of a car. We had no money but had a spare. we changed in in a parking lot that night! lol I would never even have the ambition to do that now! lol
Yup, I'm with you on the ambition part for sure. I am getting ready at the end of the month to convert my Dodge ram from regular cab to extended cab by changing all sheet metal and cutting and splicing the frame. I don't need the truck until fall but I know if I get side tracked my ambition will fall off! I'm not old by any means but for sure not 17 anymore either lol.

That really sucks. All that time and money for nothing. Did you swap the tranny again?

Yup, I'm with you on the ambition part for sure. I am getting ready at the end of the month to convert my Dodge ram from regular cab to extended cab by changing all sheet metal and cutting and splicing the frame. I don't need the truck until fall but I know if I get side tracked my ambition will fall off! I'm not old by any means but for sure not 17 anymore either lol.
Those projects, I have been helped friends with....and they make my back hurt just thinking about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back