What's new

I thought I would try a box again. Boy and I glad I did. :)

how u do n

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
369
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
6 months ago I decided to take a break for a while from doing boxes

with all the yard sales starting and that stuff.

At one time I was doing 8 boxes a week, But we all know that is a lot of work

and at times there is not much to show for it.

Well now the temp is starting to drop,and the yards sales are starting to wind down.

I thought I would try a box and see what might be out there.

So last week, I went to my normal bank and, asked them if they would like to start my boxes

again,and they said sure no problem.

I told the teller I would just like to try one box to test the waters again, and she

says that the box would be in next week.

I went up yesterday afternoon before they closed and sure enough my box was there.

Little did I know this would be a "special" box :P

I opened the box and could not believe what I saw :)

Bens' and Walkers looking out at me.

I yell for my wife to "come look".

She also could not believe seeing them looking back out at us.

Together we opened all the rolls to come up with

40% halfs total is 29

90% Kennedy's total is 8

Ben's total is 18

Walker total is 10

Finally I got a really nice box.

I guess it's time to jump back in with both feet.

I hope the pictures turned out ok.

HH
and Gl all
Dan
 

Attachments

  • coins#1.webp
    coins#1.webp
    15 KB · Views: 543
  • coins#2.webp
    coins#2.webp
    63.4 KB · Views: 562
  • coins#3.webp
    coins#3.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 526
Upvote 0
Very nice! With Silver prices up this is an even sweeter score :hello2:
 
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome box!!!!!!!
u guys...i have an embarrassing confession to make :'(
i search many half boxes, and have never found a walker, and only one ben...found many 40%ers, but my area is horrible for 90%ers, so on the rare occasion i find them its usually a ken.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom