What's new

✅ SOLVED I thought it would be easy…

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,192
Reaction score
15,832
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This was near the massive pile of harness iron I found earlier this sumner. It was grown into some large hedge tree roots. I got it free today. I assume some type of farm machinery. Resembles some cultivator points I’ve seen, or possibly a mower section. The logo seemed easy to trace (ha) BRAND with an arrow through it. I’m fairly certain that Wrigley Spearmint and Pierce Arrow neither had a hand in making this. My searches kept landing on those 2 things. I also found the 2 small buckle frames. Any help appreciated. Im going to post a parallel story about the area on a different forum. Looks exciting. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1882.webp
    IMG_1882.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1883.webp
    IMG_1883.webp
    1,016.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1884.webp
    IMG_1884.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
Yeah you'd have to know what it is to narrow it down. I did a cursory search under "Arrow Brand" with no luck.

Hopefully someone will know what the item itself is or off of.
 
Upvote 1
I don't know about the branding, but it looks like a cultivator tooth. Something that would go on something like this (though it seems to be backwards, so maybe not?).
10333881_1-1654287553.webp
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 9
Solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom