What's new

I Thought the Button Hole Had Dried Yp!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope...still gong strong! Only had an hour this evening so I went to the sure thing! Well over 100 military buttons from this little piece of land!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440974930.480395.webp

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440974987.782973.webp

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440975006.411472.webp
 
Upvote 18
That little patch just keeps giving!
 
Looks like a fun day to me!

Steve
 
My goodness what a good spot :icon_thumright:
 
I would dig them all out as well. Hope for a couple more odd ones.
 
Nice deep plow...you never know what else is buried there! Keep them coming...
 
The place just keeps giving, nice going on another successful hunt. It's great to have a place that produces volumes for the times when there's just enough time to get a fix.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom