What's new

I TOLD YOU IT WAS A GREAT DAY!

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
I was hoping that the lady that took all the pictures would have sent them to me by now of the manatee and me but... so far she hasn't. No matter I had another surprise in store for me today.








This one has golden hair, eyes like sapphires and cheeks lile rubies. Life is good.

100_0797a.jpg


100_0815a.jpg

Proud great grandma and 7lb 14 oz Kirsten.

100_0807a.jpg

I TOLD YOU IT WAS A GREAT DAY! :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations Mumzie, what a beautiful treasure you have their. :hello2:
 
Congratulations what a sweethart! :icon_sunny:
 
That's quite a haul! I have a grandaughter due tomorrow, July 5th. She is coming cesearean and mom can't wait! Love those grandkids and looking forward to the great ones if I am so lucky! Monty
 
man oh man mums

that is one fine ticket for sure

u did really good ................i like it (her)
 
Best treasure of all!! Congrats Mumzie! :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom