What's new

I TOLD YOU IT WAS A GREAT DAY!

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
I was hoping that the lady that took all the pictures would have sent them to me by now of the manatee and me but... so far she hasn't. No matter I had another surprise in store for me today.








This one has golden hair, eyes like sapphires and cheeks lile rubies. Life is good.

100_0797a.jpg


100_0815a.jpg

Proud great grandma and 7lb 14 oz Kirsten.

100_0807a.jpg

I TOLD YOU IT WAS A GREAT DAY! :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Congrats for the little treasure hunter. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Hey Congrats on that "real" Treasure! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

She's a sweetheart!

HH Joe
 
:hello2:
looks like you caught a keeper. way to go!!!
 
Mumszie, that's the nicest treasure yet...better than any gold or silver. CONGRATS!!

:wink: RR
 
You will remember this 4Th of July and congrats on the little one :angel1: :angel1: :angel1:
 
Look like you found the gold again Congrats!!!!! Chug and red
 
She is beautiful! Congrats! I know she is will be the "apple of your eye." Best present ever!!!

apush :read2:
 
The smile on your face and the look in your eyes, Mumszie
just about says it all. Congrats on the Greatest-treasure.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Congrads on your new treasure...truly a Gift from god.......lov the pic's also!!
 
Mumzie, that one is gonna be a hard one to top.. shes adorable.. many blessings to ya and the lil one.
 
That beats any old treasure any day, she is gorgeous like her grandma, you so inspire me and I love your spirit, congrats on a beauty!!
 
:hello2: :hello2:Congratulations Mumz!! That is a beautiful baby! :)
 
Now it is a great day!! Huge congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
 
Congradualtions. I guess we'll have to call you "Grand-Mumszie" now
 
Congratulations Mumszie. That's the best treasure you could ever hope for.

That's the same exact weight I was at her age. Congrats Again. :hello2: :thumbsup:
 
Great day for sure. congrats!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom