Status
Not open for further replies.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
GIB, I think the apologies only work if you are also willing to pay the tribute?

Nope, not enough Listerine in the world to get the taste out of my mouth.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Since you didn't look at the article I didn't see where the church was changing for it's members? Looked like it said in the face of new rulings? How is my bucket now? Did you really have a point? Or a small meaningless attack on my post?

I didnt look at the article?

Are we reading the same article? I just read it again and my argument stands.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didnt look at the article?

Are we reading the same article? I just read it again and my argument stands.
Oh I see, there was 1 example that somewhat referenced a "couple". On the other hand the article seems to be stating something else.

[h=1]Churches changing bylaws after gay marriage ruling[/h]
Your argument still holds no water.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There's the true colours that I knew you had. Where did I ever tell you what you should or should not accept? How do you feel about it being legal in 23 States to marry your first Cousin?

Actually, if it hasn't changed since 1980 (when it was a test question), that should read 27 states ... but not my area of interest nor relevant to this discussion.

Now, not degraded for refusing to accept?

You know, it's lots of fun to be walking down the street with your wife while the folks in the fruit stand (gay bar, no stools) while they throw drinks etc. at you and scream "BREEDERS!"

That is so tolerant of the preferences of others - NOT! They won't accept anything less than reverence. Equality was never their goal, as with people like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. Their goals aren't equality, but subjection.

Since you folks think "tolerance" is so important, why not exercise a bit yourselves and let those of us who don't want it on display alone. Stick to your own kind, and act normal (not like perverted degenerates) and accept respect as being enough. Equal should be enough for everyone.

JUST EQUAL.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and that my friends is why I don't eat shrimp, or pork, or dress in cloth of two different thread types. They're all "abominations before the Lord".

Hey, is religion allowed in "everything else?

Just wondering when the rule change came in.

Thread is not about religion.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Actually, if it hasn't changed since 1980 (when it was a test question), that should read 27 states ... but not my area of interest nor relevant to this discussion.

Now, not degraded for refusing to accept?

You know, it's lots of fun to be walking down the street with your wife while the folks in the fruit stand (gay bar, no stools) while they throw drinks etc. at you and scream "BREEDERS!"

That is so tolerant of the preferences of others - NOT! They won't accept anything less than reverence. Equality was never their goal, as with people like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. Their goals aren't equality, but subjection.

Since you folks think "tolerance" is so important, why not exercise a bit yourselves and let those of us who don't want it on display alone. Stick to your own kind, and act normal (not like perverted degenerates) and accept respect as being enough. Equal should be enough for everyone.

JUST EQUAL.

Fruit stand eh? Got any more derogatory terms in the old arsenal? Please do share some more as I'm sure some of my friends that choose to live over the rainbow would love to hear them from such a great ambassador of Tnet such as yourself. 1.... 2.... 3... Go.:happy1:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
There- I'm now politically correct.

You dont want to go doing that,being politically correct is for a bunch of naive jackasses.Being politically correct puts a damper on freedom of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread