What's new

I tried Dimes with mixed results.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Along with today's 10 boxes of halves, I took 4 boxes of Dimes. I got caught up in reading about success stories. Put my feet up and opened an ice cold adult beverage and was knocked out of my recliner. I was unlucky enough to score 200 rolls of paper wrapped dimes. I was hoping to just peek thru the plastic and pluck out the spoils. No way Jose !!!! Not one silver dime out of the 4 boxes . The halves produced 41- 40%ers and 8-90%ers.(no Bens,Walkers,Barbers).
After mediocre finds the last 2 weeks, it was nice to at least cover my fees from the bank. HH Jim
 
Upvote 0
I'd call those bad results, not mixed. Definitely wish I found silver like that, though.
 
Nice halves, tough luck on the dimes....the only and I mean ONLY reason I search dimes is for the oldies and old Canadians. I really don't care for the silver Rosies but they help pay for gas.

ffd
 
fistfulladirt said:
Nice halves, tough luck on the dimes....the only and I mean ONLY reason I search dimes is for the oldies and old Canadians. I really don't care for the silver Rosies but they help pay for gas.

ffd

I agree.. I don't get too caught up in getting dime boxes. I only get a box when I do dumps or checks in hopes it'll help with gas money.
 
I have about given up on those dimes. Some folks do real well.

Good scores on those halves. It's been a while since I hit those numbers.

Hoping we all do well as we move near the Holidays!

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom