I want opinions on this please!

I think you need to switch to the purple acid..

I haven't had a beer yet so I'll go for it..... Look's like a penguin standing up... heading left into the water on a beach with a lot of "gravel". Maybe I need a beer... who knows.

I haven't had a beer yet so I'll go for it..... Look's like a penguin standing up... heading left into the water on a beach with a lot of "gravel". Maybe I need a beer... who knows.

Beer!?! It's 10am Sunday morn.
Oh wait ... I didn't see the TN. Location. :tongue3:

Sorry Brad. I couldn't help myself. My apologies. Yet you did set yourself up for that one. :occasion14: Cheers.

Beer!?! It's 10am Sunday morn.
Oh wait ... I didn't see the TN. Location. :tongue3:

Sorry Brad. I couldn't help myself. My apologies. Yet you did set yourself up for that one. :occasion14: Cheers.

Yes I did... I can take it. I got to get off here, eat and NOW dig 2 signals in this old hard dirt road I've put off for 2 years before the games start. Then it's beer time!!!!!!!! :occasion14: Maybe after 5-6 beers I'll have a different opinion on the above photo.... :dontknow:

Yes I did... I can take it. I got to get off here, eat and NOW dig 2 signals in this old hard dirt road I've put off for 2 years before the games start. Then it's beer time!!!!!!!! :occasion14: Maybe after 5-6 beers I'll have a different opinion on the above photo.... :dontknow:

Then after the six pack try standing on your head to view the picture. :thumbsup:

Ya a duck flying for it's life, center. And a evil smiling face just above it to the right. And that before I've had beer!
What is it really?

trippy-stoner-movies1.jpg

Please end it before a mod has to step in... This includes the troll pictures.

Hi moresound; Now you tell me. But I liked the brown acid. I could ponder this one all day -- and night -- and the next day a well. Good Stuff. PEACE:RONB :tongue3: :thumbsup:
II loved the mescaline.!! 32 years clean now though. :thumbsup:

Hi moresound; Your doing better than me. !!! Auntie Em, Auntie Em ---- PEACE:RONB

Please end it before a mod has to step in... This includes the troll pictures.

Those pics are just of character of a new show coming back on. American Horror Story, sorry, Im just excited that new TV shows are back

Whats wild, is here is what the actress really looks like

i2qVTsnpmlt5p.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back