What's new

I want opinions on this please!

I stared at that bloody pic for 5 minutes and nothing formed. I think I need to pic up the crack pipe, load in some heroin, top it off with Meth, pack some weed around the edges, and wet it all down with brown acid AND the purple acid. Maybe then I will be able to see it... and Jimmy... and Elvis...
 
You want the blotter or the microdot?:laughing9:Ahhh never mind try both.
 
i was gonna say it looks like a horsey, but i changed my mind.
 
Hay, if you click on it to enlarge, It does resemble that winged horse Pegasus, But then, I sometimes have a vivid imagination. Frank five star.webp
AAhorse play.webp
You said it!
 
When I look at the picture in a mirror I see Number9....Number 9 ....Number 9....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom