What's new

I WANT TO BUY A V RATED 6X10 DD COIL FOR MY MXT

Digorilla

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just bought my first medal detector.
It's a Whites MXT.
I hear the V rated 6x10 is the way to go.
Looking for a good deal on used or new.
 
What is wrong with the coil that came with the detector ? I have been using the coil that came with my XLT for over 10 years and I am still finding everything from coins to gold set ruby rings. Why the rush to blow the money? Frank
 

Attachments

  • ruby gold ring 700.webp
    ruby gold ring 700.webp
    32 KB · Views: 895
  • ruby gold ring 700.webp
    ruby gold ring 700.webp
    32 KB · Views: 842
Hi Frank

Point taken.

I want to get the 6x10 because it adds versatility. It comes highly recommended.
When I decide to go where there are extreme ground conditions it will come in handy.
Additionally, it's inexpensive.
I set aside $$ for the MXT and got a great deal on Ebay. Even with the additional coil purchase, I'm still
under the $$ amount I had set aside.
I look at it like playing sports.... I don't wear the same shoes when I go running that I wear when I play basketball.

Ok, I'm out of reasons. :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom