What's new

i want to show pictures

dimetime

Greenie
Joined
Mar 23, 2011
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
i want to show my finds but i cant afford a 700 dollars camera as some people suggested!i gues ill just write up my finds. :(
 
..or you could get a $50 - $75 point and shoot with macro...

just saying
 
dimetime said:
i want to show my finds but i cant afford a 700 dollars camera as some people suggested!i gues ill just write up my finds. :(
Bought a Canon...12.1 megapixel that takes AWESOME......I MEAN AWESOME picures for $129.00. WAL-MART! (memory card is 13.00) You need a memory card. Here are pics I took 2 nights ago........Tell me these aren't in GREAT DETAIL!!!!
 
WOOPS.......Forgot to resize! :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • DSC00230.webp
    DSC00230.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 352
  • DSC00229.webp
    DSC00229.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 371
I have a Sony camera that stores on a floppy disk you can have for free if you pay the flat rate PO charge. Its in perfect shape.
 
teleman 2525 said:
i,ve taken pics at home with my web cam
:o :D :wink: This is a family oriented site! :laughing9:
 
i use a cheaper camera Sony cyber-shot there are different makes of it, i use an older one, it doesn't shoot amazing video but gets great photos like my button photo to the left
 
dimetime said:
i want to show my finds but i cant afford a 700 dollars camera as some people suggested!i gues ill just write up my finds. :(

ReallY???...$700??...My SLR didnt even cost that much...

Do you have a phone with a camera??..I dont think they make them without one anymore

Just a suggestion....If not I have a nice used camera for 300 :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
This should not be posted in "today's Finds"
Get a cheap digital camera on Craigslist $50 or less.

Or use the camera in your phone if you have one :newbie:
No need for $700. Pictures tell the best story. :icon_pirat:
 
I got mine on ebay for $20 plus shipping. Plenty of good used cameras on there. Just research and get one with an optical zoom for close ups.
 
dimetime said:
i want to show my finds but i cant afford a 700 dollars camera as some people suggested!i gues ill just write up my finds. :(

It is Fine If you Just write up you finds
& Post in Todays finds.

not Everyone has a Camrea :thumbsup:
 
dimetime said:
i want to show my finds but i cant afford a 700 dollars camera as some people suggested!i gues ill just write up my finds. :(

This...makes me...want to...cry. :'( :laughing9:
 
I got one of those Sony $1,000.00 cameras and it works really well. I also have a Sanyo Digital Camera that I got from Wal Mart for $70.00. It works just as good as the $1,000.00 camera.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom