What's new

I Was Right

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all!
I was right when I said I believed to be moving back into the silver. Best boxes I've had in quite some time.
WL: 1941(2),1942(2),1943(4),1947.
1964(3)
1965
1966 ( 8 )
1967(32)
1968d(15)
1969d(9)
four more boxes coming Thursday.
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Very nice! How many boxes was that out of?
 
4 boxes.
 
enamel7 said:

That is what figured when said "4 more coming Thursday"; O' hope my 10 do like that today, and the wife's 8 she gets today too.
 
How did I miss this post ! What a box score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You got me tempted to order
 
Great boxes! Hope mine look like that on Friday. I've got 6 coming.
 
Yes, you are out of the woods. I still can't figure out the inconsistency with boxes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom