What's new

I was Shaky Watching...

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
Went to a bank that I have never been to before. Got out of the car and noticed that the car next to me had a flat tire. Went in the bank and told the teller which was an elderly lady. It wound up being her car. I told her I would change the tire for her so we went out and I did so. She tried to give me $10.00 which I respectfully declined. We went back in and I washed my hands and she said how can I help you. I asked for half's. She said I have $3.00 worth then the teller next to her said I have $15.00 Worth and then the teller next to her said I have $27.50 Worth.. I said I want them all. So the older lady went and collected them I thought they would all be rolled but they where not..So she starts counting them out and I see a Franklin I got an adrenalin rush the I saw the Walker and it was over. I could see a ton of silver rims and knew I was going to do good..I paid for them and stuffed them in my pocket just wanting to get out of there with them..LOL Then I knoticed that in the change she gave me back was a 1950 $10.00 Bill The lady thanked me for 5minutes about changing the wheel..I said it really is no problem..Have a Happy Holiday and left. Got in the car and went through them..Got

11 - 40%ers
2 - 90% Kennedy
1 - Walker 1941
1- Franklin 7963

I have seen some people finding one of the above but it wasn't looking like it was meant to be for me..But Wow both at once is just AWESOME..What a good decision to stop..
 

Attachments

  • Coin.webp
    Coin.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 374
Upvote 0
Very nice score! Big congrats to you... you deserved it for being nice about the flat.

And I DARE someone to mention the word karma in this thread... ya'll remember how poorly that worked out last time. lmao =)

~Dave
 
greats finds. And good job on the assistance you gave her. That was nice.
 
And I DARE someone to mention the word karma in this thread
you have no idea how close i came ;D
i was thinking more on the lines of one good deed begets another....hows that ? and i didn't have to use the word Karma...OOPS :-X
 
Nice score just cant beat it when they had u silver especially bens and walker , congrats and happy holidays :thumbsup:
 
mistergee said:
And I DARE someone to mention the word **** in this thread
you have no idea how close i came ;D
i was thinking more on the lines of one good deed begets another....hows that ? and i didn't have to use the word ****...OOPS :-X

One good deed begets another is acceptable... but you blew it there at the end anyway. =0

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom