What's new

I was thinking I'd mow the lawn this weekend .

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy , was I wrong !
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1212.webp
    IMG_1212.webp
    302.9 KB · Views: 101
We didn't see a lick of snow this year!
 
Last night the weatherman said we were going to get a dusting to an inch , boy , was he wrong !
 
Here in VT, we had a few flakes stick on the ground this morning, but now the ground is clear and it's 46 right now.
Looks that tree come down on your mower in addition to the snow. I hope it didn't do much damage!
 
Hopefully it will melt by Saturday or Sunday.
 
Here in a Minnesota I don’t put away the snowblower until Mid May for just that reason..
 
Your grass is out of control man... your gonna need a bigger mower.
 
Somebody needs to make a snowblower that has a lawn mowing attachment!
 
That's as good of a reason as any, to not have to mow it !
 
About six inches of snow yesterday. Fortunately due to warm weather in the last few weeks driveways and roads melted it off overnight.
 
What’s that white stuff all over the ground?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom