TORRERO
30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
- #1
Thread Owner
Took drive down to the coast without my wife, (she hates Metal Detecting) and spent 2 days on the beach hunting at night
by the light of an almost full moon...
here is what I got, the beaches BTW were Hilton Head, and Myrtle Beach or beaches in between there of...
Nope I'm not worried because I didn't find much considering the hours I walked, saw several others walking and they didn't find much either.. but so goes the adventure..
Low tide was at 3:40AM if your wondering...
Small gold ring was from Garden City beach, (looks like a thread).. Small gold earring was from Surfside Beach, Stainless steel ring was from Hilton Head, and the other ring I think is Iron and from Surfside,
Coins were not so plentiful as you can see.. BIG hoop earring is junk and I trashed most of everything else...
Also Gas was $2.71 cheapest Right off the beach... as if they pipe it in directly !! ha ha ha
Are you jealous ?
by the light of an almost full moon...
here is what I got, the beaches BTW were Hilton Head, and Myrtle Beach or beaches in between there of...
Nope I'm not worried because I didn't find much considering the hours I walked, saw several others walking and they didn't find much either.. but so goes the adventure..
Low tide was at 3:40AM if your wondering...
Small gold ring was from Garden City beach, (looks like a thread).. Small gold earring was from Surfside Beach, Stainless steel ring was from Hilton Head, and the other ring I think is Iron and from Surfside,
Coins were not so plentiful as you can see.. BIG hoop earring is junk and I trashed most of everything else...
Also Gas was $2.71 cheapest Right off the beach... as if they pipe it in directly !! ha ha ha
Are you jealous ?
Attachments
-
IMG_9270.webp622.3 KB · Views: 128 -
AC669077-20A1-4734-88C8-830B725DB76A.webp252.7 KB · Views: 92 -
A79F944B-FDDD-480B-B18E-DDB2AEEA42B6.webp776.8 KB · Views: 92 -
IMG_9271.webp820.4 KB · Views: 110 -
D0B386BF-1E63-4D26-AE5B-3C5D365CE618.webp286.5 KB · Views: 104 -
IMG_9265.webp565.4 KB · Views: 115 -
IMG_9274.webp422.1 KB · Views: 114 -
IMG_9275.webp672.5 KB · Views: 107 -
IMG_9276.webp506.4 KB · Views: 108 -
IMG_9277.webp671.2 KB · Views: 115 -
IMG_9278.webp382.1 KB · Views: 106 -
IMG_9279.webp487.6 KB · Views: 98 -
IMG_9280.webp321.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:







