What's new

I wont even begin to speculate...just have a look

sean_carb

Greenie
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I won't even begin to speculate...just have a look

Found at the site of a house built in the 1700's. Sorry for the quality of the pics. Any ideas what this could be?
 

Attachments

  • RSCN0610.webp
    RSCN0610.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 584
  • RSCN0613.webp
    RSCN0613.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 566
  • RSCN0621.webp
    RSCN0621.webp
    34 KB · Views: 470
  • RSCN0622.webp
    RSCN0622.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 463
Re: I won't even begin to speculate...just have a look

Welcome to Tnet. It looks to be a broach or a decorative pin of some sort in the last image I can see where the pin would have been attached HH :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee
 
Upvote 0
Re: I won't even begin to speculate...just have a look

yep, and if it's soft enough to carefully re-flatten, clean gently with water, please take another pix so we can see how it turned out.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom