What's new

I work for Points

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was talking to a farmer this week and he was telling me about his fields that are next to a creek. Well I knew the creek when he told me the name of it and I knew it was natural and the creek ends up into a natural well known river for Indian trading from the past. I have read a lot about it before. He said he was going to harvest his field of cotton in about a month. So a nice guy like myself offered to help him if he needed a FREE hand for a day or so. He said that would be nice if I wanted to help him. So we talked for a while and I asked him if he had ever found any arrowheads on his farm. He said yeah a few in the past but he really didnt care about them. I showed him some pics of the ones I have found and told him I liked to find them myself as a hobby. Well I was then invited to look and got his digits. He said to call him next week and I could help him for a while then go look for some. So I work for points now! He then told me about his neighbors problem of having to run off people going on her land looking for them. I said well if she lets me on I will chase them off. So there you go you just never know and never hurts to ask.
 
Upvote 0
Good Luck! Always let the landowner know that your going to be on his property. That way he will know who's out there. Just like the neighbor lady, if she knew for sure who was out there before hand then she wouldn't be wondering ''Who is Out There Now?''
 
Try to hunt when any traffic around is slow as people see you hunting and the next thing you know they are covered up with trespassers. Good job networking and good luck. You will quickly find the hot spots in that field.
 
Good Luck! Always let the landowner know that your going to be on his property. That way he will know who's out there. Just like the neighbor lady, if she knew for sure who was out there before hand then she wouldn't be wondering ''Who is Out There Now?''

yup
we like to work....then walk
 
rock, that creek access may be worth more than the field, if it has the right conditions it probabaly is loaded with some nice stuff
 
I drove by the field today and that creek looks deep a canoe could go through it very easy. I told him I would call him next week but I am thinking about it every day LOL. When I get to go I will take my camera and show everyone the great looking land that is all around it and hopefully a point or two. Thanks for the support., rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom