Anyone have a good ole detector . I have a friend that wants to do some detecting and am willing to pass on mine , if I could upgrade to a good,used one.
Try Craigslist. I got lucky there last summer and got an AT Pro for $300 in good shape. Had to drive 70 miles to get it but it was a great deal. There are also many for sale on the big auction site and I got my Infinium there and have no problem with it.
alot of them high end low end pro beginner seen lots and all brands new and used on ebay sometimes u can score a high end with a warrenty still for a third of it new and like was said craigslist has great deals so does this site lots of great vendors here they stand by what they sell which means alot