What's new

ID help needed

mainer

Silver Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
3,405
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I originaly thought this was a shoe buckle when I dug it earlier today. But now that its cleaned up im not covinced that it is. If it is its unlike any I have ever seen. Any thoughts?
 

Attachments

  • what.webp
    what.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 344
  • what2.webp
    what2.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 346
Maybe part of clock works .
 

Attachments

  • 200521474228.webp
    200521474228.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 340
Upvote 0
Wouldnt rule that out. :icon_thumright: Thank you.
 
Upvote 0
I have dug 5 of those I think. I assumed thgey were part of a clock,, seems I have one with gears attached? I hope it is something really cool, like auto civil war boot scrapers or something, designed by Ben Franklin? Fingers crossed :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Clock guts. I have a bunch...some with a few gears still on 'em.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks everyone. Marked as solved.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom