What's new

ID Please

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
10,082
Reaction score
17,067
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Cheese. I hope that you have been doing well. I waited until I had (2) marbles to post, so you can kill two birds with one stone.

Both are regular marble size.

This one is clear green, with a milky swirl.

IMG_20170917_165713_713-1.webpIMG_20170917_165658_004-1.webp

This one is clear glass with (3) bubbles in it... no color at all.

IMG_20170924_134323_327-1.webp

We find the large green marbles with folds and bubbles, the ones used to make fiberglass, this is NOT like those, it's smooth on the outside.

I appreciate you taking the time to educate us!
 
Hi there Tom!

Transparent marbles with white swirls are pretty tough to ID. Most of the companies made them and they don't usually exhibit many traits that help to pinpoint a maker. The color of yours, bubbles, and pattern make me think it's made by Cairo but I can't say it with a lot of certainty. The clear one with the bubbles could have been made by any of the makers... no way to know. Keep finding them!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom