Cantstopdigging Hero Member Joined Sep 9, 2016 Messages 634 Reaction score 2,189 Golden Thread 0 Location NY Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2019 #1 Hello Forum, I was wondering if anyone can help me to identify the odd shaped iron thing in the middle of this picture. Thanks for looking, and Merry Christmas!
Hello Forum, I was wondering if anyone can help me to identify the odd shaped iron thing in the middle of this picture. Thanks for looking, and Merry Christmas!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2019 #2 Looks like a pocket knife with the blades missing. Happy Holidays my friend. Tommy Upvote 0
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2019 #3 A2coins said: Looks like a pocket knife with the blades missing. Happy Holidays my friend. Tommy Click to expand... Close... knife handle. Bottom item IMO is remnants of livestock shoe. First item may be hook. Upvote 0
A2coins said: Looks like a pocket knife with the blades missing. Happy Holidays my friend. Tommy Click to expand... Close... knife handle. Bottom item IMO is remnants of livestock shoe. First item may be hook.
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,619 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2019 #4 I agree #2 is a knife handle #3 is a toe plate Last edited: Dec 24, 2019 Upvote 0
Cantstopdigging Hero Member Joined Sep 9, 2016 Messages 634 Reaction score 2,189 Golden Thread 0 Location NY Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2019 Thread Owner #5 Hello everyone! Yes the bottom one is a toe plate. I will clean up the middle item more. I really hope it is a knife handle. Upvote 0
Hello everyone! Yes the bottom one is a toe plate. I will clean up the middle item more. I really hope it is a knife handle.
Cantstopdigging Hero Member Joined Sep 9, 2016 Messages 634 Reaction score 2,189 Golden Thread 0 Location NY Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2019 Thread Owner #6 Okay I have the iron handle soaking in vinegar. I’ll clean it up an take another picture. Upvote 0
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2019 #7 ticndig said: I agree #2 is a knife handle #3 is a toe plate Click to expand... Ahh yes... agreed on plate. Upvote 0
ticndig said: I agree #2 is a knife handle #3 is a toe plate Click to expand... Ahh yes... agreed on plate.