What's new

Idaho Landscapes

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
8,462
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Walked up the hill behind my house this morning and almost got a shot of a Bigfoot....Didn't get him, but caught his shadow.
 

Attachments

  • 111.webp
    111.webp
    339.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 222.webp
    222.webp
    342.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 5555.webp
    5555.webp
    377.3 KB · Views: 85
Great pics, Ron. Love the Bigfoot shadow....that's something I would do....Ha! What town are you near?
Jim
 
Great pics, Ron. Love the Bigfoot shadow....that's something I would do....Ha! What town are you near?
Jim
Thanks Jim, These pics were taken near Kooskia, ID....About 75 miles east of Lewiston.
 
Beautiful little valley. I'm jealous! I see the snow's gone already. And judging from all the Doug Fir all the way to the top, and the greenery, you're in one of those warm, wet, low elevation banana belts. Nice place.
 
Thanks Jim, These pics were taken near Kooskia, ID....About 75 miles east of Lewiston.

Yup...I know where Kooskia is. Spent some time in that country. Chris and I talk about moving up there at some point. Don't know if we'll ever get it done, though. Really like that Clearwater, Lochsa country.
jim
 
Ron, I bet you are very familiar with that four letter word (SNOW). I have a lot of family in the Couer de alene area. also in the Hailey area.
 
Ron, I bet you are very familiar with that four letter word (SNOW). I have a lot of family in the Couer de alene area. also in the Hailey area.
Yes, we get snow here, but I picked a place at a lower elevation so I don't get a lot...Nothing compared to where I moved from. ( Oregon Cascade Mountains. )
 
Beautiful country!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom