What's new

Identify please

SportsmanAll

Full Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2018
Messages
179
Reaction score
302
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen about a dozen of these out and about, all heavy lead and two ringed, the rest are really smashed out. This is the wholes’t one I’ve found. I know there aren’t any measurements or any other info. Hopefully someone out there knows more than I do!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8580.webp
    IMG_8580.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0
I guess there r 3 rings..
 
Someone will be along that can give you a definitive answer. Somewhat reminds me of a Sharps, but then it doesn't. Looks nice .
 
not an Indian artifact.

I'm not up on Guns & Bullets But I'd label it a Pistol Round
 
cda3decb6de75f9212acf240a7fbcb26.webp

It kinda looks modern.
 
Yes I felt it was modern. On the older side of modern huh?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom