What's new

If it can be hung on a Christmas tree - let’s see it!

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I’m known to hang a few relics and holed coins on my tree every year. I know I’m not the only one out there doing it - I couldn’t be!!

Let’s see what you can hang!!!!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1512862323.331880.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1512862886.348326.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1512862896.701378.webp

Hang anything, and if it never occurred to you, start now.


Happy Holidays Everyone

Steve
 
Last edited:
I have a miniature tree. Cats always knocked over a big one, and smashed everything in the process.
 
I have a miniature tree. Cats always knocked over a big one, and smashed everything in the process.

You should hang one of those fancy buttons from it!
 
I didn’t do my annual detecting tree this year..... my wife is ok with that.
Love the Pats ornament.
 
hope the patriots ornament gets cracked
 
IMG_20121228_184406-1.webpNot on a tree ,but an old find that hinted of such when recovered.
 
I suppose I could make a garland out of these.

HPIM0149.webp
 
I didn’t do my annual detecting tree this year..... my wife is ok with that.
Love the Pats ornament.

I bought a 36-mini bulb set a couple years ago. Then when I go to friends houses I hang one on their trees
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom